Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beginning to install the chassis wiring harness. I found the bracket where the harness clip snaps in, and connected the short white wire tonthe jam switch for the dome. There is s long white wire that goes to the pass. Jam switch. Does this wire follow the main harness, across the top of the dash in the clips? The next question is can anyone tell me the proper place for the harness under the sill plates? There seems to be two possibilities, I think it goes in thebinnermost channel.

·
Administrator
70,863 Posts
Pretty sure the main harness goes up the dash as you have described, the harness along the door is on the inner channel, just make sure the screws dont cut into the wiring, i`ll see whats in the library :)

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,430 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many thanks everyone. You would think after having owned and torn this car apart as many times as I have over the years just to keep it running, I would remember this stuff but alas, no dice. I really appreciate the help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.