Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Chattanooga Cruise In--April 6th

6K views 66 replies 15 participants last post by  B/MP 
#1 ·
The Chattanooga Cruise In at Coker Tire and Honest Charley Speed Shop is less than a month away, so I figured I would make sure everyone knew about it. The date is April 6th, and the event will be held from 2-8pm Eastern time. It has grown considerably and I hope it continues to get bigger!

Coker Tire, Honest Charley Speed Shop and Honest Charley Garage will have an open house, and there will be live music by "The Other Guys", as well as several awesome food vendors (in addition to the two restaurants on the corners). Car clubs are welcome, but we can't guarantee group parking unless you contact us ahead of time. As always, we'll have a big prize give-away, and our special event T-shirts for $10.

For those traveling from afar, there are several hotels nearby (across the street, actually). LOTS of good food options, and even more so if you venture out into other areas of Chattanooga. And if anyone has a drag car or something that requires a trailer, we do have an area for trailer parking a couple blocks away. Also, check out the new website for the event at www.chattanoogacruisein.com. Here's our flyer:

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the Heads Up

I might just get the 210 out that I'm working on and attend. Time to meet some fellow tri-fivers from the Chattanooga area. My 210 is dark blue with Torque Thrust 2's, interior is still "under progress" but the drivetrain should be ready for the Cruise In. I drove up to Dayton from Ooltewah in December so who knows I might seee you on the road sometime?

#4 ·
I might just get the 210 out that I'm working on and attend. Time to meet some fellow tri-fivers from the Chattanooga area. My 210 is dark blue with Torque Thrust 2's, interior is still "under progress" but the drivetrain should be ready for the Cruise In. I drove up to Dayton from Ooltewah in December so who knows I might seee you on the road sometime?
Yeah man, if you get out and around Dayton, you'll more than likely see me. I get around to a lot of local events. I usually drive a blue (with primer spots) '64 Corvette coupe that has skinny 5 spokes on the front and black steelies with slicks on the back. You can't miss it haha.

#6 · (Edited)
Can't Wait !

Can't wait to see some old cars and meet some trifive members.
I'll be the old grayhaired guy in a ballcap and teeshirt with his head stuck under the hood.( that dosen't narrow it down much does it?
):sign0020:

See you in Ft. O. Saturday Mickey.

#8 ·
Yeah if you guys drive together, it shouldn't be too difficult to get a parking spot together. We're going to reserve the gated parking lot for "club parking". You guys are welcome to use it, but I would advise getting there a little early just to avoid the big rush.

#30 ·
Fired up the new engine in the 55 today, but still have a day or so of little things to do to it before i would feel it will be ready for a road trip. Will just have to see what all i get done tomorrow on the 55 i may have to drive the 65 SS but either way i am looking forward to the cruise in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.