Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I just purchased a bare bone 55 2dr Wagon on eBay.I will be going to pick it up December.I'm in Iraq and will be returning in November.I plan on making it a family wagon with some modern comforts.
I have been going through some of the forums and I'm surprised at how much info. is avalible through this site.I look foward to getting started on the wagon and sharing pictures with you all.

·
Registered
72 Posts
From an old Vietnam Vet, take care, we appreciate ya, and hurry home and get started on the wagon!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome and Thanks so much for your service to our country! Be safe !

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome

Welcome From Old Virginia, Be Safe Over There!!!! From A First Infantry Div. (Big Red One)Veitnam Vet. Have A Great Time With Your 55 Wagon. Love That Year------Doug

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Welcome to the site. Do be safe over there. Good luck on your new wagon.

(Man, I must be one of the youngest on here ;), I wasn't born till '74)

Thanks to all who served for our country. I was going to sign up twice, first time dad talked me out of it (right out of highschool) and the second time was a few years ago, but couldn't get my weight down, and was nearing the age cutoff.

·
Registered
72 Posts
74, man I got regrets older than you are, lol... Hey! these old tri-five's are timeless. No generation gap here, I would guess the next generation will appreciate them just as much as we do, if we can keep them restored.

If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome Ronster67. Good to have ya with us. Safe paths and God bless while you are away from home.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.