Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my copy of the 2010 Annual Chevy Classics magazine today. Its great with lots of good info. Wish it was a monthly mag!!!

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,366 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Bryant.....Will have to pick one up.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Thanks Bryant, I'll look for one tomorrow:happy0030: Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Magazine

I went to Super Chev.com and didn't see anything about an annual magazine? You said you picked it up, from what kind of store and what is the name of it?:confused0006:

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
425 Posts
That Chevy Classic annual magazine is a must, it has tons of how to and some really sweet looking cars. Most stores that have a good selection of car mags usually have it, but they don't last long, it's a limited supply item.

·
50,366 Posts
Had an article in there about GM's '55 E-Rod this year....I found it a good read.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Picked up my copy of the 2010 Annual Chevy Classics magazine today. Its great with lots of good info. Wish it was a monthly mag!!!
I can't find the magazine anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
chevy classics magazine

I went to every store in Tyler,Tx and nobody carries it.
If anybody has one for this year would you see if there is a number inside it where a copy could be ordered?

·
50,366 Posts
I went to every store in Tyler,Tx and nobody carries it....If anybody has one for this year would you see if there is a number inside it where a copy could be ordered?
Larry....Got mine at Books A Million.....Found a tel # for Subscriber Customer Services: 800-926-7904

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't find the magazine anywhere.
I found my copy at Books-a-Million also. Just ask and see if they have or about to receive it. Also David (aka Pops) has listed a phone number you can call. Good Luck in finding it. Its worth the effort. Bryant

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Got mine at Wal Mart in Toledo Ohio.
Thanks for the heads up.

I've also seen AutoZone carry them in past years.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts