Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say, the new CHEVY commercial is awesome!!!!!! It shows some nice oldies:blowtiedb::blowtiedb::blowtiedb::blowtiedb:

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,894 Posts
I would like to say, the new CHEVY commercial is awesome!!!!!! It shows some nice oldies:blowtiedb::blowtiedb::blowtiedb::blowtiedb:
You mean like this one:

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
The Trifives will always be the best,

But that new 2011 camaro looks pretty good.

Have you guys looked under the hood on the 2011, very clean , can't hardly see any wires or hoses tons of room.

I am pretty proud of chevy for making the new camro, Instead of making a mini 4 banger camaro, like all the others.

Of course I will never own one in my lifetime.

Otis :)

The new 2011 Camaro still boasts a 6.2L LS3 8 cylinder engine and estimated 430 HP

2011 Chevy Camaro Interior

The Retro style interior with new age flair is another reason the new 2011 Camaro will continue to be a buge hit among muscle car enthusiests.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Trifives will always be the best,

But that new 2011 camaro looks pretty good.

Have you guys looked under the hood on the 2011, very clean , can't hardly see any wires or hoses tons of room.

I am pretty proud of chevy for making the new camro, Instead of making a mini 4 banger camaro, like all the others.

Of course I will never own one in my lifetime.

Otis :)

The new 2011 Camaro still boasts a 6.2L LS3 8 cylinder engine and estimated 430 HP

2011 Chevy Camaro Interior

The Retro style interior with new age flair is another reason the new 2011 Camaro will continue to be a buge hit among muscle car enthusiests.

Yes I would definatley like a new Camaro for a shopping trolley/daily driver and one of all the tri-fives for weekend Cruising :moddhappychevelle22
Kaz

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Yes I would definatley like a new Camaro for a shopping trolley/daily driver and one of all the tri-fives for weekend Cruising :moddhappychevelle22
Kaz
Now that sounds like a great plan! :tu

Dave
:bowtieb:

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I do like that new camaro, it looks like it's saying" get away, I bite".

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,894 Posts
'Nother god one::

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I haven't seen either commercial on television yet, but thats okay because I'm not looking to buy a new car any time soon... Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
10,936 Posts
I'd sure like to have a new Camaro in my garage! But for now, I'll just have to keep driving these old cars.

Ray

1 - 17 of 17 Posts