Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed Christine in the garage yesterday, pulled her outside to wash down the floor, left her running with the driver door open~~washing the floor and looked up and thought 'she's awfully close to the PT Cruiser'- NOT close-Christine either dropped into reverse (or I forgot to put into park) and she backed into my '05 Magnum (r/r door and qtr), Mama's '01 PT Cruiser (front cover, r/headlamp and fender); damage to Christine are l/fender, l/door, hinge pillar l/r bumper end and r/quarter where she scraped a jack~~~~DARN!!!!!!!!!! Had just put on Bel Air quarter fin mldgs (not cheap) and was getting ready to go for a 'cruise'--had to report the loss to my Insurance carrier (and let them know might not be a good idea to assign loss(es) to Kelly Claims Services as I AM Kelly Claims Services (conflict of interest??))

·
Registered
181 Posts
OUCH! Sorry to hear that. Seems accidents still happen even when being very careful. Wish I could teach my 16 year old that. I would sleep better. . .

Steve

·
Administrator
49,366 Posts
Man don`t you just hate it when something like that happens. When it`s my deal i always second guess myself as to what i could/should have done differently.
Terry

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beware

Everyone might want to check their nsurance policies--here in Georgia-- a person can't be liable to himself for damages one owned vehicle does to another owned vehicle--ie: I'm having to file a claim for Christines damages thru her carrier and a claim for the other two vehicles thru another carrier-no deduct on Christine but deducts on the other two vehicles---Just keeps getting better and better-ain't life grand!! (even though my wife owns the PT Cruiser, technically I own it for insurance purposes)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts