Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

I had an issue with a new 57 front seat cover kit I purchased from Ecklers. Contacting Ecklers was a waste of time...no response. Since the seat cover sold to me by Ecklers was produced and shipped by Ciadella Interiors I contacted them. Wow, Gina Ciadella came to the rescue, replaced my front cover kit and reupholstered my front seat at no additional charge. Now, that is customer service! Thank you, Gina!

Jim

·
Registered
66,282 Posts
well done gina! :five:.............thanks for letting us know jim.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,355 Posts
Thanks Gina :congrats: When I get ready, I'll contact you for sure about a Ciadella interior.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Got my Ciadella interior a few weeks ago and can only echo what has already been posted. Superior service, very good price, very good quality. This is a win, win, win!

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Got my Ciadella interior a few weeks ago and can only echo what has already been posted. Superior service, very good price, very good quality. This is a win, win, win!
I couldn't have said it better. Got mine last Dec, and love it 100%....:)

·
Premium Member
13,465 Posts
I got my 56 del ray covers a while back and got them put on a couple of weeks ago . I also got the new swat foam . The covers are great but the foam not so . the shape is rounded to much on the corners and doesnt fill out the covers very well in the corners . also it doesn't wrap around the tops of the seat backs correctly . I am going to take the car back to the installer and have him reshape the foam and use some batting to fill out the corners . the covers are fabulous though . Ciadella does deliver very fast and has great customer service . They don't make the foam it is dropped shipped from Al Knock.I love the covers just not the foam .

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Jim and All my Tri Five Buddies! Thank you for all the kind words, Natalie and I do try our best to make our fellow Chevy Lovers very happy! Pete is our dad, and there is nothing more important to us then keeping a good name and reputation. Our employees are very skilled, so they deserve the credit for the quality! Thank You All for the positive feedback. Always mention that you are a Tri Five member when you call, we love our Tri Five members!:)
Gina

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Jim and All my Tri Five Buddies! Thank you for all the kind words, Natalie and I do try our best to make our fellow Chevy Lovers very happy! Pete is our dad, and there is nothing more important to us then keeping a good name and reputation. Our employees are very skilled, so they deserve the credit for the quality! Thank You All for the positive feedback. Always mention that you are a Tri Five member when you call, we love our Tri Five members!:)
Gina
Hey Gina, just a question about Interiors: Have you ever seen a high back seat in a tri5 that kind o looks the part, ie in the era. All the ones I've seen (no offense to anyone) look out of place when compared to the original seats and style of the era.

thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts