Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my interior finished and cannot say enough about the quality! Everyone at Ciadella's was a pleasure to deal with. Bennett's Upholstery in LaMoille,IL(whom I also highly recommend) had very nice things to say as well.
I am very appreciative of the additional time that the Ciadella folks spent talking with Dave at Bennett's. Many thanks,
Bob:congrats:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
That interior looks fantastic, that is my favorite 57 interior color. I will keep them in mind when it gets time for my 56 interior. Thanks for posting the info and picture.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I'll second that. I did mine with the red carpet, which isn't really stock.
No doubt they are the best

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Do they sell interior kits, or do they install them? Please excuse my ignorance. Thanks, Kurt
They are one of our very popular sponsors(for a good reason)
If you go to the middle line in the blue space at the top of this (or any) page you will see the Official sponsors area.

·
Registered
367 Posts
We manufacture the 1953 thru 1965 Chevrolet Interiors. We have done alot of custom work lately, which is turning out fabulous! If you get really lucky, or if you know Pete, you can also get your interior installed here as well! ;)
Gina

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got my interior finished and cannot say enough about the quality! Everyone at Ciadella's was a pleasure to deal with. Bennett's Upholstery in LaMoille,IL(whom I also highly recommend) had very nice things to say as well.
I am very appreciative of the additional time that the Ciadella folks spent talking with Dave at Bennett's. Many thanks,
Bob:congrats:

bro...that car is so hot....veryyyyy nice looking.... those are the kinda seats I really like ....good job......Im looking for something silver and black

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the complements. The credit, of course, goes to Ciadella's and Bennetts. BTW, what looks like mottling on the driver side foot-mat is just my dusty footprints. The camera shows everything. I need to learn to wipe my feet before getting in my car.:embarassed:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for all the complements. The credit, of course, goes to Ciadella's and Bennetts. BTW, what looks like mottling on the driver side foot-mat is just my dusty footprints. The camera shows everything. I need to learn to wipe my feet before getting in my car.:embarassed:
Im going to give Ciadellas a call...........I want to see the Silver and Black Combo as well to match my 57. Thanks again for the pics......

·
Registered
173 Posts
your interior is beautiful! can't wait until i get to that point on my project, im going with the same except it will be in larkspur blue!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts