Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like both places but what would be the best way to go? I like that Ciadella is a big company and they are a sponser here. But i have heard good this about Daniel. Any thought's would be nice. Thanks Deb

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
Ciadella is a well know company respected by almost everyone on this site. Imo, you would taking a chance on going with anyone else. How are you comparing the two companies? :anim_25: bowtie-trifive :gba:

7,082 Posts
I chose Ciadella with no regrets. :bowtier:

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ciadella's without a doubt. Great customer service & products even custom orders if you want to change something.:tu

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I'm not doing either, and both do have a good reputation. I would guess you might have more custom options with Daniel, if that's what you're after. If you're staying largely stock, I'd probably do Ciadella's.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I have never heard of Daniel Kope, but I can tell you it's almost impossible to
go wrong with Ciadellas. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
37,290 Posts
I am with Charlie on this, depends on what you need and want.

Don't overlook your local shops either.

DIY upholstery installation isn't easy if you've never done it. On the other hand it's a money saver.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Ciadella does nice work- but I have Glide seat and they wont recover it. I think if I had a stock 55 seat, I could send it to them. I would like to use them, but may have to go local.

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
I went the local route. The guy doesn't care for any kit and prefers to custom cut and sew all the material and vinyl for the upholstery, head liner and carpet.

He did use Ciadella bulk carpet.

7,082 Posts
Heck Yeah !! X2

QUOTE=rayharris;1194149]Wow! Roger that is nice. bowtie-trifive :gba:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Ciadella does offer a custom line of interiors.
they even do later model bucket seat sets that have original 567 design.

Jim

·
Registered
13,421 Posts
Ciadella does offer a custom line of interiors.
Those look pretty cool. I think I saw where you can get them in leather too. I'd have them put them on though. Not something I would want to try myself.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
I'd have them put them on though. Not something I would want to try myself.
Roger, not to lessen the skills of the pros, it's like trying to put on jeans that are too small. You just keep pulling till you get it done. Keep at it till it's good enough for you. And that would be perfect, judging by your post.
Jim

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
interior

I have a Daniel Cope interior in my 55. It's Alanta material and it has held up very well. It's not a daily driver but most weekends. I've been very satisfied with the workmanship and quality of my interior. Daniel is a good guy to work with and does quality work. I still get compliments on my interior even thou it's over 9 yrs. old it still looks new. I've gotten quite a few interior trophies. At one show there were 451 cars. Ronny:bowtieb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts