Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys are on (dare I say this) Facebook??

If you are you need to become friends with the guys at Ciadellas. They post pictures of all the interiors that they are doing for customers. All I can say is that if you ever want a new interior for your classic I would not look any further than these guys. Even there custom jobs look of a standard that comes second to none.

Anyone else out there enjoying these interior pictures?

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:tu:tu

·
Registered
628 Posts
Always checking out the pics on facebook & sometimes giving Gina a hard time.:sign0020:
Buy the way welcome back, everyone missed you..

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
don't do fb, oh well. :damnmate:

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a big fan of FB check in from time to time.

Ciadella sure does awesome work :tu
Don't get me wrong Ang I am not a fan of FB either but that is the way all my modern and forward thinking friends tend to contact me. Yes I often have to get my phone line checked by my service provider just to see if it is not dead. :sign0020::sign0020:

I find FB is the best way of me keeping up with all the rockabilly events and going on's not to mention all the cool classics that get posted on there. :tu:tu

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
What's facebook? I have a hard time remembering to turn my cell phone on........don't need another distraction........and, Gina's gonna get my business when I get that far anyway.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Dont do FB even though i have a few friends who threatened me they were going to set it up for me, hahaha

But i am looking forward to the day i have enough coin to get a Ciadella interior for my 57.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
No problems it might be a while. I wish this fedex guy would get here with that last box. I need to go out shortly.

It is just a stock 56 Bel Air trim. Green and light green but what I have seen so far it looks unreal.

I will get some photos taken as soon as possible.

The carpet also looks great and has been done with the rubber mat on the RHS for RHD.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts