Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have never been to a Classic Car Show. Could any of you teach me where we can go to be a part of the car shows. Fuzzy is fixing up our 56 Bel-Air and we would love to go to some car shows to see the colors and interiors of cars.

Thank you all so much,

Bridget and Scott:)

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,729 Posts
Where are you located Bridget?

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
http://socalcarculture.com/Images/080213FirstFridaysRoadShow.pdf

There's one today at the OC Fairgrounds from 6pm-9pm FREE.

Fridays during the summer about 3pm on Main St in Downtown Garden Grove they have a street and parking lot car show. Lots of nice cars.(it's on the socalcarculture.com link Mel posted)

http://socalcarculture.com/Images/081713UptownWhittier.pdf The Uptown Whittier show is usually really good. See above link.(a few weeks away)

Donut Derelicts in HB at Adams Donuts @ Adams Ave and Magnolia St. 6am -9am FREE and they have good coffee and donuts(for sale)

The list that Mel posted is great. :anim_25:

·
Registered
13,421 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the great advice. I live in Brea CA. We did go to a small car show in Yorba Linda yesterday at Featherly Park. It was so much fun.

I will look at the sites you requested and want to thank you for taking the time to share.

Warmly,

Bridget and Scott

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Every Friday night at the original Bob's Big Boy in Burbank/Toluca Lake is a cruise-in. When I was there, there were a half dozen or so tri-fives. Get a shake while you're there. yum yum.
:tu

·
Registered
856 Posts
Every Friday night at the original Bob's Big Boy in Burbank/Toluca Lake is a cruise-in. When I was there, there were a half dozen or so tri-fives. Get a shake while you're there. yum yum.
:tu
If she doesn't want to drive all the way to Burbank she can go to Rubys diner in Whittier. I believe it's about 10 miles from Brea and its also every Friday night.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
when you go to a car show Bridget...take some photos and post em on the site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts