Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a shop in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area to get some work done on my 55 Bel Air project. Specifically to have exhaust made and installed, help with transmission linkage, and a drive shaft made.

2 of these tasks are beyond my skills and would rather pay someone to do them.

Thanks
John

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
There should be plenty of exhaust shops in Baton Rouge that can make you a custom exhaust for your car. You might want to pick your own mufflers and take with you. Same thing on drive shaft shops. They are pretty common and Baton Rouge is not a small city. For grins I just googled them and there are several of each.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I was not more specific. I was looking for recomendations for shops that do work on classic cars. The car is not currently running and will have if hauled to a shop to get these jobs done and maybe a few others. would like to have the exhaust done specifically so that i can get other work done that may need to be routed differently. The one place that I had had some work done in the recent past appears to have closed. Just looking for recomendations. I have seen a few for classic cars but always better if someone else has used them before.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Looking for a shop in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area to get some work done on my 55 Bel Air project. Specifically to have exhaust made and installed, help with transmission linkage, and a drive shaft made.

2 of these tasks are beyond my skills and would rather pay someone to do them.

Thanks
John
may want to contact Wayne's restoration on 8417 Joor road , R and D motorsports---7976 commerce ave, BR---Clayton is the owner

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
may want to contact Wayne's restoration on 8417 Joor road , R and D motorsports---7976 commerce ave, BR---Clayton is the owner

Those were 2, I was going to go check out. Always nice to have recomendations from anyone who has used them before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts