Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a Classic Chevy Podcast?? I listen to Podcasts at work, and would love to hear one about Classic Chevy's.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
I`ve never heard of one. But heck, i`ve never heard of a pdcast either. :D
Terry
I reckon that its another one of them new fangled gadgets???:sign0020:

7,080 Posts
Maybe you hook it to the end of your Shimano. Lloyd

·
Registered
496 Posts
A podcast is an mp3 file, just like a song on your iPod.. Except it is spoken word. It could be a single presenter or several people discussing the issue at hand. Think of it like your favourite radio program recorded for you to listen at any time.
One I listen to is about motor racing, see http://www.motorsportmagazine.co.uk/category/audio-podcasts/

You download them to your computer and then you can listen to them from there or put it on your music player (mp3 player, iPod etc). There are millions of them on just about any subject.

Software like iTunes allows you to subscribe to podcasts so it downloads new ones when they are available.

Of course many cellphones can play mp3s now, so you can use that to listen.

A quick search turned up this muscle car podcast series: http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podcasts/110406

I don't know if its any good, but gives you an idea.

If the idea is popular and members have an idea for a trifive podcast maybe they could record it and it would then be available for others to download ? Provided it doesn't give Otis big bandwidth bills !

Hope this helps

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found a podcast on Classic Pontiac Muscle where they discussed the history of the GTO. I think it would be cool if someone did one on the History of different Chevy models.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
I`ve never heard of one. But heck, i`ve never heard of a pdcast either. :D
Terry
Terry, you are not the only one????? My wife tells me that she listens to them all the time for her nursing degree at university. Shows how much attension I pay :sign0020::sign0020:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.