Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys found a real good oldies station from my new app for my phone that I stream thru my car stereo, WMTR Classic Oldies from NJ. Since I can now listen to all different stations all around the country any other suggestion on some good classic stations. Below is the thread on how I'm doing this. It all started with me being frustrated with my antenna issues.

http://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107895

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
I listen mostly to either Elvis from Graceland or 50s, 60s, & 70s on syrus (sp?) :flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
I like www.live365.com ,,,just type in what kind of music you want ,,,doo *** ,,blues ,,country,,etc and a whole list of stations comes up , click on that station and enjoy,,,most are free so you don't have to pay a thing ,I listen to them on my PC ,I have been doing it for about 10 years ,,,:)

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just read your other thread. How are you getting your cell phone to play thru your radio?
My new stereo that I bought has an aux port, 1/8(3.5mm) jack in the front, just hook the cable to my phone and then to the stereo, that's it works great.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like www.live365.com ,,,just type in what kind of music you want ,,,doo *** ,,blues ,,country,,etc and a whole list of stations comes up , click on that station and enjoy,,,most are free so you don't have to pay a thing ,I listen to them on my PC ,I have been doing it for about 10 years ,,,:)
Hey thanks, will give that one a try also, seems like with this free live streaming internet radio the selections are endless. I also noticed they have an android app for my phone which is great, so it will work the same as I heart radio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts