Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for taking that one way off track. Me and Laszlo got into a friendly debate! I don't know who closed it, but I'm sure it was because of where I took it, so I apologize.

I also hope that it didn't come across as me whining or complaining about my wages. I wasn't and hope it didn't seam so. So I apologize to anyone who viewed it that way as that was not my intentions.

I should have just written that pilots are required to retire at age 65. Maybe we can continue it and I'll stay out of it!

Sorry.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I admire anyone who has or will be able to retire. Only through your hard work did you get this accomplished.

I myself will never see it.

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
I closed it because it was way off topic. And getting to close to political debate.
Terry
So Terry, humor me with a list of things that are, as you say, "OFF TOPIC" for "CHIT CHAT". :confused0006: So, aparently "ANYTHING GOES" isn't really allowed as long as it stays within the confines of the rules ............................................:confused0006:

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
I apologize for taking that one way off track. Me and Laszlo got into a friendly debate! I don't know who closed it, but I'm sure it was because of where I took it, so I apologize.

I also hope that it didn't come across as me whining or complaining about my wages. I wasn't and hope it didn't seam so. So I apologize to anyone who viewed it that way as that was not my intentions.

I should have just written that pilots are required to retire at age 65. Maybe we can continue it and I'll stay out of it!

Sorry.
Mike, I see no reason to aopolgize for expressing an opinion. Quite honestly, I saw nothing in it that would or did offend me. I sensed it was a bit spirited and may have developed some of the pitfalls that plague the working public, but that is the honesty of this issue - retirement.

So again, no apology needed, not to me. :wavey::wavey::wavey:

·
Administrator
9,086 Posts
This thread serves no purpose, So I am closing it.

Lets get back to talking about the best cars ever made.

I don't see debating saleries, since a lot of our members are out of work.

Thanks for understanding

your friend

otis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts