Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...sure gets in my way! I can't get anything done on my car on Saturday because I'm hopelessly addicted to college football!:eek:

If the the weather was a bit cooler I could work and watch, step in the house for a few minutes, back in the garage, etc. but it's so darn hot around here that it takes full dedication to go into the hotbox, er I mean garage, and start working....:rolleyes:

I have to get all my work done on Sunday! :)

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,865 Posts
I know... I was glued to the TV watching Auburn beat (barely) LSU! Woohoo!!!

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Mike you need to get your priorities in order. Of course i couldn`t care less about college or pro football. I worked on the house all day except for when the truck race was on. So i didn`t work on the 57 today either.
Terry

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Houework, eh, Terry?! :)

Now it's Sunday, and since I fell asleep last night kind of early (during the FSU/Clemson UF/Tenn Neb/USC games) I'm all fired up to get started on the car -- well almost. First I have to cut the grass, then I have to go to Sears to get a socket, and then I need to run over to NAPA to drop off my drums, etc.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Oregons going to win the Championship this Year so I only have to watch 10 games this year.:D Mow the Lawn? not here look how close the snow is Now.
I don't Live in floridea Cuz this Scares me.:eek:

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,865 Posts
She reminds me of a lady I saw on Waikiki beach back in the summer of 1995. Just sad I think. I can understand having a decent tan, but that is the OCD side of tanning.
Eldon

PS... back on football... I can't believe Notre Dame lost... Guess we are #2 now!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't believe Notre Dame lost by THAT much -- same with Miami, what the heck happened?!

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,865 Posts
Hmmm.. Well, I guess Jupiter and Saturn are no longer aligned.... LOL!! :D I watched the Texas A&M/Army game. Went down to the last play and we (Army) lost, but a great game.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank goodness there wasn't any college football today -- I got my water pump installed and went to Sears and bought the 1" deep socket I need to remove the front wheel cylinders. Now I'm ready for another Saturday, only problem....I have to wait until next Saturday!

Next week will be a killer for my team (Wisconsin Badgers) - they have to face the Notre Dame killers -- Michigan...gulp!

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
8,865 Posts
Crikies Mike! That is not good!

War Eagle Bama57!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts