Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys i am coming to America late August will be around California - LA and traveling out from there for around three weeks i will be doing a lot of driving / traveling , coming to look at buying a Silverado 2005/06 2500HD, or maybe a 2005/06 F350 dually ,

And i will be buying some parts for my 57 4 dtr ht so i will be looking for a supplyer front drivers floor pan , body mounts , rust repair sections , rubbers etc ,

are there any swap meet / car shows etc coming up end of August early September , i am up for anything driving is not a problem to see some nice Tri Fives :happy0030:

See you there !

Wayne.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Wayne if you get near Okla drop me a line, I've got a few things we can go check out.. Any chance you're doing the Route 66 trip?

Randy

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
If you were comimg to the East coast you could bring me a bottle of Bundaberg... :sheep: :sign0020::anim_32:

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,371 Posts
Wayne you picked a perfect time to come. if you are in the No. part of California the Goodguys Car Show is going on Aug 27-29 in Pleasonton. See link. Randy57, Mel56, Chevy Chase, myself and I believe others from our site will be attending this event. Be great to see you there.
http://www.good-guys.com/events/eventDetails.aspx?eventid=10-625
Yep Wayne, I'll be at the Good Guys show as well, It wont compensate for much of your gas money, but I'll buy you a lunch & a beer. :)
Hope you make it to the show.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Wayne, if your travels take you close to Tennessee you should contact me in advance there is a lot going on in my area. All the parts you mentioned will be in abundant supply. There is a show around the second week of september that you should experiece if you can. There you can find all your parts at one place. Here is the web address www. shadesofthepast.com if you go allow yourself at least two days to look you will need at least that much time to take it all in.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wayne, if your travels take you close to Tennessee you should contact me in advance there is a lot going on in my area. All the parts you mentioned will be in abundant supply. There is a show around the second week of september that you should experiece if you can. There you can find all your parts at one place. Here is the web address www. shadesofthepast.com if you go allow yourself at least two days to look you will need at least that much time to take it all in.
Yes i wanted to go to the Tennessee area will let you know if i have time i will be there, migh be a good place to buy a truck ?

Wayne.

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,539 Posts
Thanks Ace i am sure i will !!!:D

I might even find myself a wife to take home with me ( I WILL BE LOOKING ):sign0020:
Wayne if you take my wife, I'll buy you a truck!

Hey Phil did I hear you right? Your gonna buy us ALL lunch and a beer!

Randy

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Will do but not sure if the bottle will be still FULL :sign0020:
I don't mind sharing, that is the best rum I've tasted... Darn US doesn't import it for some reason though...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts