Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used one of those complete floors off of ebay? the price is half of a cars inc floor ! want to know if it is right or not ! the floor even has the inners . i am gettn ready to do a complete floor and lookn for someone that has actually used one of these floors thank you

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
Check out the vendor tab at the top of the page:
Try Gene @ Starcity... He's one of our forum sponsors.
SUPER service, and a right price. I used his floor in my 55 2 dr, and it:
1. Arrived in good time.
2. Arrived in great condition.

Gene @ 937-865-9080

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,010 Posts
Apparently they are the same gauge metal as the Danchuk halves and they are one piece. I think most if not all have had good things to say about them.

·
RIP: 12-31-2011
2,893 Posts
I just orderd the one piece floor from starcity Gene. I'm told they're good quality and the price is great. I'll know more when it gets here.
Rick

·
Registered
325 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the 2 DR HT specific floorpans are short in the rear seat brace? the original went all the way to the triangle shaped brace up against each side but the new ones are a few inches short on each side.

Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

for those with the new floor, are they flimsy. I remember feeling the separate black halves once and they were very thin feeling, at most 20 guage. Aren't the normal two-piece floors about 18 guage; they feel thicker to me.
-Joe

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,010 Posts
The ones that Gene sells are 18 GA I think. Gene will have to chime in on that one though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.