Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Nice one! Looks like a great day.

It reminds me of a show/cruise to Brighton a couple of years ago when it was so windy I had to set up the gas cooker in the trunk! Putting salad on the plates was pointless, as it blew straight off! I did get some funny looks.......

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow that would be neat to hear a bit of history :)
i remember this guy from 1994 when he was closely inspecting the rear paint divider because he put white tape instead of white paint for the divider. he was inspecting the divider again so i knew it was him... 18 years later!

he told me he had to sell the car because they bought a new house and hadn't sold their old house, therefore two mortgages. the house sold the day after he sold the 55! i told him she is not for sale. :sign0020:

·
Administrator
70,807 Posts
i remember this guy from 1994 when he was closely inspecting the rear paint divider because he put white tape instead of white paint for the divider. he was inspecting the divider again so i knew it was him... 18 years later!

he told me he had to sell the car because they bought a new house and hadn't sold their old house, therefore two mortgages. the house sold the day after he sold the 55! i told him she is not for sale. :sign0020:
That was a real neat story, it alway amazes me how people remember the little things that they only know about that has been done to a car they once owned :)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like your style! Hey, I checked out your website....looks like you really know how to enjoy BBQ. I'm curious about your impression of the Mini Green Egg. Aside from the compact footprint, does it give you similar results to his Big green nest-mate?

Jay
YES!
i have 6 bge's; 4 larges, 1 medium, and 1 mini. the mini is a steak and chop 700 degree searing machine and can cook low and slow at 250 as well. also, a pizza stone can be placed on a custom rack and you can bake pizzas and brownies!!

:nahrung038: :3: :anim_32: :eating: :egg: :happy0007: :animal0018: :character0011: :lollypop: :marchmellow:

:cool0012:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Nice job bro your the kinda buddy I would have loved to have when we were into going to the NASCAR races. Always seemed like we were the only one's who did any proper tailgating, grills included. A few guys used to bust on me said it looked like I was bringing my living room with me, so one weekend we pulled out a recliner and an end table from the back of my Silverado. Told em any of you mutts try and sit in my seat I'll stab you with a BBQ fork.
Oh by the way you got the number of that rent-a-kid place mine is kinda noisy I want a quieter model...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice job bro your the kinda buddy I would have loved to have when we were into going to the NASCAR races. Always seemed like we were the only one's who did any proper tailgating, grills included. A few guys used to bust on me said it looked like I was bringing my living room with me, so one weekend we pulled out a recliner and an end table from the back of my Silverado. Told em any of you mutts try and sit in my seat I'll stab you with a BBQ fork.
Oh by the way you got the number of that rent-a-kid place mine is kinda noisy I want a quieter model...
we are heading to the irish hills of michigan this weekend for the race in the rv with a medium big green egg in the back!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.