Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to all of you again for voting for Belle...here is a photo of all the products I got...and Belle won Sponsor Platinum award and Best of Show at a car show today with over 110 cars. I was floored as she got the most votes although there were plenty of exotic ferrari's, lambos, gull wing mercedes and very nice classics (trifives) and many different makes. It was a great way to cap off the month! BTW - the promoter of Cool Rides online wrote me that a trophy and personalized etching is on the way for winning September Ride of the month and She is entered in the Car of the Year contest next January!
He also told me that Belle had the widest margin of percentage between her competitors than any other car that won it's month. You guys should feel proud...I know I do...of you all! Any time any of you guys who voted for her every day want to visit beautiful Virginia, Marlyand and Washington DC ...let me know...We'll show you the sights!

bowtie-trifive Forever!!

Attachments

·
Registered
67,684 Posts
nice going Johnny. :tu

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Congrats in order

Johnny,
congrats on a well earned award for the Cool Car of the Month...makes all the voting we did worth it so to promote a fellow Trifiver...I know everyone who voted multiple times feels the best car,...er, Belle, won...:congrats::congrats::shakehands:bowtie-trifive:gba:

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Lots of "Cleaning Supplies" for Belle, for "cleaning up" in the contest! Congrats Johnny:congrats:....she's a beautiful ride.:tu
If I'm ever in your area...I will look you up sir. Now make some room for Belle's Bling.:shakehands:

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whats really rewarding outside of the products , personalize marble plaque and jersey (still to come) is it is really great to have trifivers vote from all the different locations: Texas, Indiana, NY, California, Fla, Kansas, Pa, Va, Tennessee, Kentucky, Washington state, Australia, New Zealand, finland, Canada, etc ( If I left your state or country out..please let me know..I was quoting them off the top of my head). :shakehands: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
When October came I felt like I was without anything to do since I had been voting every day. Wonder how Rick feels?

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS

Whats really rewarding outside of the products , personalize marble plaque and jersey (still to come) is it is really great to have trifivers vote from all the different locations: Texas, Indiana, NY, California, Fla, Kansas, Pa, Va, Tennessee, Kentucky, Washington state, Australia, New Zealand, finland, Canada, etc ( If I left your state or country out..please let me know..I was quoting them off the top of my head). :shakehands: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
You had several votes from out here in the "Corn Patch" too... Congratulations on your wins... Later, Dave

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
When October came I felt like I was without anything to do since I had been voting every day. Wonder how Rick feels?
Oh Im sure Slim...Rick misses the voting too...for the Olds! But as he saw...all the :p3: in the world couldnt help the olds... 8%!

Sorry Dave...I know you guys out in Iowa, Nebraska voted in and helped Belle win...I ate some roasted corn to toast you guys...a big thanks!

Yeah, I know what you mean...every day it was fun getting on the site, voting and seeing how much ahead I was...October, November and December is gonna be empty! ...But look out January...Belle is gonna take a stab a taking on all eleven months of winners to compete in CAR OF THE YEAR!

THE WINNER HAS GOT TO BE A :blowtiedb:!!!!!!!!

Johnny

1 - 19 of 19 Posts