Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning,
My name is Mark Boice with Papa Dent. I am the owner and inventor of this tool. I am currently looking for outlets to distribute this tool and thought you might be interested or point me in an area in which you think can help me. This is a great tool for many repairs including: Classic and Muscle car restoration, Stainless trim, PDR, Auto body and general use. You can see the tool at www.Papadent.com and it many uses on the video page or you can do a www.youtube.com search of Papa Dent for some repair videos using the tool. .
Thank you for your time and have a Dent Less Day!
You can contact me direct with any questions: 714-348-7546
Mark Boice

·
Registered
68,433 Posts
hi mark. might want to talk to otis (trifive) about getting in touch with sponsors here or even becoming a sponsor. :anim_25:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Good Morning,
My name is Mark Boice with Papa Dent. I am the owner and inventor of this tool. I am currently looking for outlets to distribute this tool and thought you might be interested or point me in an area in which you think can help me. This is a great tool for many repairs including: Classic and Muscle car restoration, Stainless trim, PDR, Auto body and general use. You can see the tool at www.Papadent.com and it many uses on the video page or you can do a www.youtube.com search of Papa Dent for some repair videos using the tool. .
Thank you for your time and have a Dent Less Day!
You can contact me direct with any questions: 714-348-7546
Mark Boice
Ok, I just ordered one for the shop. We repaint thousands of covers for a customer here & we have to scrap about 2-5% due to small dings. Maybe this will due the trick.
Will follow up once I have the Papadent in hand.
BB

·
Premium Member
50,809 Posts
Ok, I just ordered one for the shop. We repaint thousands of covers for a customer here & we have to scrap about 2-5% due to small dings. Maybe this will due the trick.
Will follow up once I have the Papadent in hand.
BB

Well, let us know how it works....looks use-able. :tu
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Looks like the spring loaded center punch we used in the transmission /garage/ machine shop, only with different tips on the end. Also had a mess of them on the fire dept. -used them to break car windows to get someone out of a wreck.They come with a sharp point on them and when pressed against a surface when the pressure over comes the surface tension of what ever you are pushing against the spring will release and the pointed end will put a dent in the material. Good idea making different ends to go on it to be used for dent removal, ect. good luck with your venture-wish I had though of it...:anim_25:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts