Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have a couple of quickies for you this evening.

1. How do you remove the iginition switch, wiper switch, and cigarette lighter from the dash in a 55 210?

2. Did the rear license place lamps only have a bulb? Mine only has one with a bulb and socket, the other one appears to be a dummy. Is that factory or not?

Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
66,285 Posts
try the search option and also library on homepage jake. :anim_25:

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
50,360 Posts
1. How do you remove the iginition switch, wiper switch, and cigarette lighter from the dash in a 55 210?
2. Did the rear license place lamps only have a bulb? Mine only has one with a bulb and socket, the other one appears to be a dummy. Is that factory or not?

1. Ignition Switch: Disconnect battery, Position switch in unlock position and insert a stiff wire in smal hole in cylinder face. Push in on wire to depress plunger, while turning key counter-clockwise, until lock can be removed

Wiper Switch: Remove screw to remove knob. Remove ferrule. Remove switch

Cigarette Lighter: Remove lighter element. Reach behind dash. Unscrew outer body of lighter, while holding inner section from the front.

2. Both bumper gards should have lamp assemblys and bulbs. See link: http://www.trifive.com/garage/55 Chevy Assembly Manual/12-23.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts