Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Tanks inc. has a good reputation. I would give them a call to see if they have what you want. Stay away from CPP

·
Premium Member
13,204 Posts
I have installed several tanks inc products. good stuff reasonable price.

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
I purchased and installed a tank similar to the one in your photo from Tanks Inc. a few years ago. It's installed in my 56 sedan and has worked perfectly since day one. I have no idea if the tank manufacturer for both Tanks Inc. and CPP are the same or not?

·
Registered
648 Posts
I did some research on CPP tank in that photo couldn’t figure the difference in price between CPP & tanks inc I talked with tanks inc they stated that only the tank was there product Tanks inc uses Walbro fuel pump CPP unknown & I certainly would not run rubber line even if it’s fuel injection capable from tank to engine compartment the corvette filter regulator has worked well on my set up

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for that info I already have an MSD Atomic installed have been running it for a year running an external pump and rubber hose that came with the kit going to be installing a Holley regulator its running great just want to upgrade the tank with the pump in it thanks again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts