Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The moderators might consider the merits of adding a section pertaining to engine swaps, crates and details thereof.

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,021 Posts
Wouldn't that be under "Engine Building and High Performance" .... "http://www.trifive.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=30 "? I think we have enough "sections", but they could be orginazed better. I have a hard time finding them. Maybe alphabetize them. Why is there 2 "Welcome" sections. The sections under the second section aren't "welcome" sections (IMO)???

P.S. I consider a "crate engine" as a NEW engine from a engine manufacturer, not just any engine shipped on a crate.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crate entries do not contribute to the stock chevy discussion. I don't know why crate folks think their engines are stock.

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,021 Posts
Crate entries do not contribute to the stock chevy discussion. I don't know why crate folks think their engines are stock.
Adding a new section won't keep folks from putting a thread in the incorrect section. :)

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Is adding LOL LOL supposed to make it better? I see no need for this type of childishness.
:sign0020::sign0020:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
The moderators might consider the merits of adding a section pertaining to engine swaps, crates and details thereof.
Seems like a honest question to me... I don't understand why people getting on him for asking... Later, Dave

·
Registered
819 Posts
Well I guess this is another one for the "new section called "stupid complaints".

I also wonder why people put non stock stuff in the Stock Chevy Discussion area. In recent weeks we have had questions about, "direct bolt on engine swap", "Tpi gas tank", "crate 350 install", "and powerglide to 350 turbo". The last time I checked these were not stock '55-'56-'57 Chevy parts.

This site has a section for Super Stock / Pro Street and Modified Discussion, Transmission and DriveLine Questions and Engine Building, Hi Performance. It seems like these areas would be a better place for non-stock item discussions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts