Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back in march or april i posted here about the tire rack and how after several phone calls and emails i could get no response from their customer service about a problem i was having with 4 tires i had pruchased from them in february. i was very frustrated with them to say the least after paying about $800.00 for the crappy tires. i replaced them with less than 10,000 miles completely at my expense, another $800.00 but i got michliens this time. i got a survey from them about a month ago asking about my customer service experience. i answered it as honestly as i could and explained my frustration. yesterday i got a call from them asking how they could gain my business again. my answer was that they probably couldn't but i needed another set of tires for a car i was finishing up and if i got 50% off on a new set i may feel differently. the lady asked her supervisor and they sold me a new set of tires for 1/2 price. i feel much better about them now. at least they made an effort to make a bad situation better. i thought i should post this so you guys would know that they have better customer service than i had previously stated.

·
Registered
66,304 Posts
sounds like they are trying and thanks for update. you did good dennis. :five:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i believe these michliens will be much better than what i had. the bad tires were 19 inch kuhmos that felt and sounded like i was running over the rumble strips all the time. i replaced them some time back with michlien and the car doesn't even feel like the same car. i've learned my lesson. from now on i'm sticking with michliens on everything. (most everything)

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Well done Dennis... Its a shame they didn't step up to the plate back in March when you first started contacting them. :anim_25: with your new tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts