Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's almost that time, 39 days away who's going? Someone at the HAMB is organizing a Thurs nite Pre-65 get together at Sneaky Petes. I may take my 56 if it's driveable, otherwise just ride my Harley over to look on Saturday.
http://www.cruisinthecoast.com/

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
It's almost that time, 39 days away who's going? Someone at the HAMB is organizing a Thurs nite Pre-65 get together at Sneaky Petes. I may take my 56 if it's driveable, otherwise just ride my Harley over to look on Saturday.
I will be there from Tuesday on. My friend Neal is planning to haul his 55 ALL THE WAY FROM SEATTLE (weather permitting). My other friend Gawain is bringing his 55 from Meridian MS. We are all super excited!

·
Registered
133 Posts
First timers!
We are coming down from Kansas and plan to arrive in the 8th and leave on the 11th. I'm meeting some friends, one with a '55 2dr post and maybe another with a '57 Nomad.
The meet on Thursday night seems like fun. Maybe see you there.
Regards,
Larry

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I'll be there this will be # 17 for me been to them all, grew up down there have lots of friends and family on the coast, It's always a good one

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IF you don't do any other car event.. do this one. Well worth the effort. I plan to be in Ocean Springs at about 0500 on Friday morning..
I talked to Mike at a show in Niceville FL last SAT sounds like Ocean Springs on Friday is the place to be last year they had over 6000 cars it's really something to see, y'all come out now ya hear. If you're military there are 3 local bases you can stay at Space A.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I will be there on the 6th. Just to park my motor home will return in the 55 on Wed. the 9th. This is a great event. :flag6:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm flying in from Malaysia on the 5th, prep the car and plan on being on the coast from Thursday through Sunday in my 56. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys so if you see a black and sliver flamed 56 Belair, flag me down and say hello.

·
Premium Member
10,927 Posts
I'm planning to arrive on Tuesday afternoon, and stay until Saturday. Last year was my first, and it was a blast! Looking forward to cruising all of the venues again.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I'm flying in from Malaysia on the 5th, prep the car and plan on being on the coast from Thursday through Sunday in my 56. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of you guys so if you see a black and sliver flamed 56 Belair, flag me down and say hello.
We'll be lookin" for ya---------------:gba:

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
We are leaving on Friday the 4th morning and driving up Florida west coast on old hiway 90/98 to Long Beach, Miss. Always a nice trip except for the rain showers. Over 7000 cars regristed so far

·
Registered
169 Posts
dang right goin to cruising the coast in ms. only missed one after the hurricane .weve been many times in the 65 blown nova but this time we are taking the red 55 pro street. we will race it one nite but don't know what nite is grudge race nite. we will burn many tanks of gas but when we do park we will be west of the mall on the high road{road beside and higher than 90} just past the second lite where houses used to be ill be in the pictured 55. no other cruise like it mike

·
Registered
153 Posts
Got my street tires on and big radiator in :tu Im ready! I will have the 55 over in Biloxi and Gulfport from Sun.the 6th until thursday the 10th. Ocean Springs is a great place to hang out on thurs. and friday. Lots of cars, its nice and shady and also there are little shops for the mrs. to check out. I will keep my eye out for you guys:ciao:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts