Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been unseasonably cool and rainy the last few weeks but yesterday was a beautiful late summer day so i took the BelAir out for a friday night cruise. even though a friday night before a long weekend (labor day) is usually quiet there it was packed with cars and people. here are a few pictures of the GM"s...

A new built first time out prostreet Big Block 55 black delivery..

How a 260lb man and his wife squeeze into a blown chevette is a mystery to me..

A his and hers Z28 / Trans Am combo..the area manager of a chain of parts stores and a friend for 30+ years ... i always get jobber pricing:)

another first time out blown bigblock TriFive truck..

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Great picutres. Is that yellow one a Pontiac? Very nice. Is the black 57 yours? Thanks for sharing!

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
425 Posts
Its been unseasonably cool and rainy the last few weeks but yesterday was a beautiful late summer day so i took the BelAir out for a friday night cruise. even though a friday night before a long weekend (labor day) is usually quiet there it was packed with cars and people. here are a few pictures of the GM"s...

A new built first time out prostreet Big Block 55 black delivery..

How a 260lb man and his wife squeeze into a blown chevette is a mystery to me..

A his and hers Z28 / Trans Am combo..the area manager of a chain of parts stores and a friend for 30+ years ... i always get jobber pricing:)

another first time out blown bigblock TriFive truck..

Man that Pontiac with the lake pipes looks sweet, and the Tri-Five Chevys are pretty cool also. I have always liked the looks of the second generation Camaro with the split bumper and big grill, somehow to me that is a nice looking car. That red Camaro hits it on the head. Nice pic's, thanks for sharing.

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,610 Posts
Nice photos, thanks again for putting them up. That Chevette makes you just have to say "Why?":sign0020:

Randy

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Great turnout!! Awesome cars.:D

Thanks for the picts.:D:tu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts