Registered
1,440 Posts
They have 4 wheels for a reason.....

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,705 Posts
This is my 5K four door

7,082 Posts
2900 miles in last 3 months since put on road. Probably qualifies for daily beater. :)

I did all the dirty and a good deal of the Purdy. Might have a little over 5K in it. Not for sale anyway. LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
2900 miles in last 3 months since put on road. Probably qualifies for daily beater. :)

I did all the dirty and a good deal of the Purdy. Might have a little over 5K in it. Not for sale anyway. LOL.
Hey Lloyd:
Sure as heck doesn't look like a daily beater to me...That's it? 5K? WOW!:tu

Eugene

7,082 Posts
Just messin with POPS. Did get caught in the rain twice this week. Am retired so clean up time is unlimited. :sign0020: :bowtier:

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Just messin with POPS. Did get caught in the rain twice this week. Am retired so clean up time is unlimited. :sign0020: :bowtier:
It's been a lot of years but I "still" love that colour combo on that car.:tu

Eugene

7,082 Posts
Thank You Sir. :bowtier:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
these are my vehicles......the ones and only's. maybe i should get a new car, maybe...nah. i usually switch between these three in my fleet...but these are my daily beaters...complete with working windshield wipers and stereos with subs in them, luckily san diego hardlyl rains. all 3 are 5 speeds. i can't drive automatics for some reason. i smoked a sportster the other day in the gasser from a stop light, the hardtop gets about 25 with the non 350 sbc. the truck is the cruiser of the bunch, .7 overdrive with 3.73' in the rear.

·
Registered
67,732 Posts
both of mine are on the road 12 months a year, just not driven to work. ............. i'm retired. :cool0010:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts