Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Dakota Digital VHX gauge cluster

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  OnedayB55 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey, has anyone tried one of these yet for a 55-56? It's the first aftermarket gauge cluster for a '55 that I actually like. I was just about to drop ~$300 on a Cable X setup to connect my t-56 to the stock speedo when I found out about this. For $450 more, I could have my entire gauge situation completely sorted out, rather then buying new ones and having to creatively place them in a custom center console. And I don't even have a tach yet. Money is tight but I'm really tempted...

Push me either way! Please! :)

#3 ·
Dakota Digital VHX

Hello,:tu

I got a cluster for my '56 and they work and look great. My car is Porsche Guards Red so I got the red background. I get complements wherever we take the car. I got mine in December when Danchuks was having their sale. It cost me $678 plus I paid cash and go another 5% discount. Of course, they are no longer on sale, but you might contact them to see if they plan on putting them on sale again. It also helps to live close to Danchuks because it saves on shipping as well. I don't have a picture but I can tell you they are great. Hope this helps.
Clint

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.