Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Just a gripe from down under, I ordered a few things from Danchuk back in August and nothing has turned up yet, payed for priority shipping and thaqt hasn't seemed to work. Im pretty pissed at the situation because I have emailed a few times with no reply....I am meant to be registering my 57 Nomad this weekend but that won't be happening as I need these parts to finish her off..
Anyway just thought I would vent....perhaps someone out there on this site works at Danchuck and if there is.....can you drop me an email to let me know what is happening..

:p3::p3:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not this time, Im not to sure what is going on......even not answering emails seems strange, I have ordered things from there before without a problem.

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Post this in the Danchuk area and see if they answer you.:anim_25:

·
Registered
657 Posts
When email doesn't work I pick up the phone. I know it is long distance and the time zones make it difficult but that is what I would do in your shoes.

Don

·
Registered
702 Posts
When email doesn't work I pick up the phone. I know it is long distance and the time zones make it difficult but that is what I would do in your shoes.

Don
Good luck with that. The best you get is a secretary that either doesn't pass on a message or no-one bothers.

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
would be good for someone from danchuk to try and help. :p3:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hi guys,

Just a gripe from down under, I ordered a few things from Danchuk back in August and nothing has turned up yet, payed for priority shipping and thaqt hasn't seemed to work. Im pretty pissed at the situation because I have emailed a few times with no reply....I am meant to be registering my 57 Nomad this weekend but that won't be happening as I need these parts to finish her off..
Anyway just thought I would vent....perhaps someone out there on this site works at Danchuck and if there is.....can you drop me an email to let me know what is happening..

:p3::p3:
Hi jodmar73. Why don't you send me your name or Customer Number via PM and I will see what I can find out....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the reply

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all your reply's, I finally received an email....this was the reply The order left on 9-4-13"......now i appreciate the reply, but fair dinkum I would of expected a little more effort than that.
I know there are other places to buy your chevy parts, but these guys seem to have the goods. Im not saying I won't use them again but its just disappointing to have responses as short and sharp as that. I also understand the time difference etc.... between our two great countries, but when I pay for priority shipping and it doesn't even get sent in the following day or so makes me wonder....the order went in on the 22nd Aug, and they sent it on the 4th Sep.
Anyway thanks again guys and at the end of the day we all want to get our sexy Chevy's on the black stuff and go cruising.

:p3

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi jodmar73. Why don't you send me your name or Customer Number via PM and I will see what I can find out....
Howdy Bill,

Thanks for the reply on the site,order # 882475 and its for Marty Whiley heading to Brisbane Australia.....they say its on its way, Im hoping so anyway.

cheers Bill

·
Registered
497 Posts
Howdy Bill,

Thanks for the reply on the site,order # 882475 and its for Marty Whiley heading to Brisbane Australia.....they say its on its way, Im hoping so anyway.

cheers Bill
It does look like it shipped on the 4th. I have no answer as to why the order didn't ship sooner except to say that our system puts certain orders on "Hold" and they don't print until they are released. Sometimes this causes orders to get delayed until we figure it out. We have fought this for years but it is just the way the manufacturer of our software designed it. We apologize for the delay.

·
Registered
813 Posts
It does look like it shipped on the 4th. I have no answer as to why the order didn't ship sooner except to say that our system puts certain orders on "Hold" and they don't print until they are released. Sometimes this causes orders to get delayed until we figure it out. We have fought this for years but it is just the way the manufacturer of our software designed it. We apologize for the delay.
Bill - Speaking as someone who spent some number of years in Data Processing, now IT, I guess, let me say that it looks like you are in definite need of a software update/mod. I'm certain that here in SoCal there are many very capable sources of systems programming available to you. As this entire forum can see, this situation that we are discussing is a definite minus to Danchuk & evidently has been for some years. I would think that someone at Danchuk would have the initiative to take ownership of this and move forward.

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Bill - Speaking as someone who spent some number of years in Data Processing, now IT, I guess, let me say that it looks like you are in definite need of a software update/mod. I'm certain that here in SoCal there are many very capable sources of systems programming available to you. As this entire forum can see, this situation that we are discussing is a definite minus to Danchuk & evidently has been for some years. I would think that someone at Danchuk would have the initiative to take ownership of this and move forward.
Good idea just please dont leave it in the hands of the guy who calls himself "DALE DANCHUK" at Daytona who spews BS at your trailer.Just saying.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thanks for your comment, this is nothing that would warrant a complete overhaul of our software, however. The benefits of the system performing this way outweigh the problems, and a simple report finds the issue.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.