Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I typically place orders over the weekend. My first many orders would always have a tracking order in my email by Monday and the parts would arrive by Thursday or Friday of that same business week (4-5 business days). I came to plan my next weekend's project by ordering the parts this weekend. The last 2 or 3 orders I've placed have taken well into the next week (7-9 business days). I had come to count on the time frame of 4-5 days and was curious what has changed to cause the delays? I prefer not to do much shopping around but my next order won't be from your company.

·
Official Trifive Sponsor
31 Posts
I typically place orders over the weekend. My first many orders would always have a tracking order in my email by Monday and the parts would arrive by Thursday or Friday of that same business week (4-5 business days). I came to plan my next weekend's project by ordering the parts this weekend. The last 2 or 3 orders I've placed have taken well into the next week (7-9 business days). I had come to count on the time frame of 4-5 days and was curious what has changed to cause the delays? I prefer not to do much shopping around but my next order won't be from your company.
Hello ColoradoProject,

Your 100% complete satisfaction is our goal here at Classic Industries. We strive to get all orders in transit within 24-48 hours. Please PM us here with the details of your order, i.e. order number, customer number, etc. and we will get to the bottom of the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and will do our best to resolve any issue to the best of our ability and to your complete satisfaction. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts