Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a month long RV road trip to Glacier National Park. We stopped for the night in Deer Lodge Montana. A town of about 3k people. Asked the RV campground host what to do for entertainment around these parts. He replied, “ absolutely nothing unless you’re into classic cars and prison history. They’re both connected. One price gets you into both!” So the wife and I drove into this one horse town and man I’m glad we did! About 170 or so classics. The prison history was pretty incredible as well. So if you’re ever driving through it’s worth the stop. I’m glad I asked.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There’s a prison gift shop across the street that’s run by 1 prisoner. They drop him off and pick him up daily. This guys been in prison for 22 years for murder. He’ll tell you all about his story. Was denied parole for failure to return a book from the prison library. He’s up for parole again in 3 years. Nice guy. Says he is ready to be a part of and contribute to his community. There’s cameras in absolutely every angle in the shop.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Also these were cars through the years starting in the early 1900s all the way through the 70’s. All in order as you walked through. We were the only ones walking through at the time. Nicely maintained and respected.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I forgot to mention that. It’s there biggest fund raiser for the museum. We bought one for the cause. I don’t remember the year but it’s a ford
Thunderbird this time around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts