Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'm seeing more and more commericals showing men shaving their chests.....WHY? Is that supposed to be the new style? :scared0016:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
I dunno, I'm furry and the wife likes me that way. we're getting use to the neighbors calling the news about Sasquatch sightings! :sign0020:

·
Registered
961 Posts
As a lad....

I used to clip the chest hair protruding from my Dad's open collar - just cut it down to 1/2 inch or so for neatness. Now I've grown my own hair patch in the same area....And I'm proud of it, so no shaving of the male chest.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I don't know about the chest hair thing, as long as women aren't shaving their chest hair then we're ok...............:sign0020:
Heck I just wish I could redirect it from my ears back to the top of my head

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
In my opinion, if you're "cut out", it can be a good look. Just one of those things that comes with another generation... though it seems to have been popular with fitness enthusiasts since the 80's. Can't question it anymore than why do head hairstyles change.. they just do! :shakehands:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.