Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to see the dentist...:p3:...broke jaw tooth...:vroam:...the only thing that scares me worse than snakes is dentists...:nurse:...hope she is purty...:innocent0006:

Cowboy :flag6:

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
not a fan of going either. :anim_25:

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OOOOOOKAY.....got tooth filled, told him NO SHOT, just drill & fill. Took longer to fill out paper work than to do the tooth. What a brave boy am I. :sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
Cowboy :flag6:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Ouch.... I too recently made a couple trips, total of about 4 hours and $3200. Sure wish I could get him to hire me, I think, oh say about $500/hr should cover the cost of my labor!!!
Have a nephew that's a real doctor (M.D.) (probablly shouldn't say that, I have a cousin that's a dentist) and their insurance is astronomical so I understand they have to cover cost, but a dentist at over $500 per hour.... come on.
Worst of all, the teeth (2 of them) still hurt.
May be time to consider a set of plastics, my God, wonder what that cost nowadays? Must be $10K!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
not my favorite place to go either, but really, they swab your gum with some kind of painkiller.
Then they give you the needle which by this point you can't really feel.
We all bang our fingers, hit our heads etc and cause more pain then the dentist does.
It's all in your head............:sign0020:

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Had a crown put in...the damn shot was worse than anything I 've experiences...Id rather put in another radiator!

·
Administrator
66,151 Posts
Looks at the bright side its all over now Mickey, you may even get a bit of papering if you play your cards right :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts