Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find information and additional pictures of this classic old school custom. I have googled and tried the H.a.m.b., but all that I can find is the same picture with the caption "unknown owner/unknown information". I am hoping that someone, on here, knows something about it. Thanks...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
I don't know whose car it is but it sure is purty.

·
Registered
11,214 Posts
I have been trying to find information and additional pictures of this classic old school custom. I have googled and tried the H.a.m.b., but all that I can find is the same picture with the caption "unknown owner/unknown information". I am hoping that someone, on here, knows something about it. Thanks...
Was the picture taken at a local show in your area?

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
Seems I've seen it somewhere before, but been to long for me to recall where that was... but I sure like it, that's a sweet look'n old school 57 for sure!!! love that color too!

BDR...:cool:

·
Registered
300 Posts
i thought the truck was a Chevy at first..... looked at it more and its a dodge. 94 to 01 they made that style.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
That is a cool 57 and I like everything about it... Good luck tracking it down... Later, Dave

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
was that car out of colorado?
For some reason I remember a car like this in the 80's owned by a guy named Pat Shaw. Was featured in CCI magazine, belive it was a cover car.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
It is the Ecklers club magazine.
Used to be called Classic Chevy World.
Now it's Chevy Classics by Ecklers. Not to be confused with Chevy Classics annual put out by Prime MEdia Super Chevy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thought that I would update my post, I was finally able to make contact with the current owner and he said that it had a 350/350 combo, dropped spindles and blocks and is painted "Jade Misty Green". He also told me that it was rebuilt by Jerry's Rod and Custom, formally in Lake Havasu City.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts