1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
do not even smoke in my house or other cars. mmmmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
14,045 Posts
no one smokes in any of my cars, the house, or even the shop. Smoking is a vile disgusting habbit.

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Smoked for 30+ years, can't stand the smell now. Wouldn't want to buy a car that has been smoked in. Us ex-smokers are probably the worst critics. But, I still say, it is your car, your lungs, your health, smoke if you want to, but not in my cars, or house.
I will add, it is a personal choice, I would much rather have a smoker around than an alcoholic, or drug addict - smokers shouldn't even be put in the same class. Have a little compassion, we all have some sort of vice, mine just happens to be tri-five cars.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I smoke cigars (never had a cigarette) often, but would never smoke in any of my cars or in the house......save it for the cigar lounge or the golf course.

·
Registered
37,254 Posts
In this day, I wonder what prompts the question?

Are you a smoker wondering whether you should? That's your call, it's your car.

Is this an anti-smoking rant?

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
NO, to me it would be like sitting in my car with greasy clothes.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I used to, but I quit 37 years ago. My 56 I have now hasn't been smoked in since the restoration 20 years ago.

7,082 Posts
In this day, I wonder what prompts the question?

Are you a smoker wondering whether you should? That's your call, it's your car.

X2 :bowtier: I smoked from 14 to 65. Quit cold turkey few years ago. I don't stink anymore (except when I forget to take a shower) :sign0020:

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,168 Posts
Had 2 parents that were smoke-a-haolics, and I never understood it. Never smoked and glad I did not. Only have had 2 cigs in my life and that was in the Navy during training. We were taught by example what it was like to be in an onboard ship fire. We were forced to smoke 2 cigs to "clear out our lungs" Man between both, it nearly killed me. That said to each his own in his own space. Around me, I just ask folks to not, and if they do, I walk away. There is enough data out there to show it is not advantages to smoke. Never had a smoker in any of my cars. Have had several try and I just pulled over, and offered them the door........
My current project is an ash tray Delete 55. The location for the ash reciever is gone, and the new glove box lid is extended to look like it is there.

Mikey
55wagoncrazy

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Nope, Another ex smoker here... Later, Dave

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
I hate cigarette smoke. I purposely installed a 2 amp circuit breaker in my cigarette lighter so if anyone tries to use it it will trip. When a smoker comes in my house he/she makes it smell from the stuff in his/her lungs. Just plain gross.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.