Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just about done with my 57- 210. doing it all stock and was wondering if all 210's came with only the dog dish style hubcaps? hard to find new or in decent used condition. anyone know of a source? thanks

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,691 Posts
just about done with my 57- 210. doing it all stock and was wondering if all 210's came with only the dog dish style hubcaps? hard to find new or in decent used condition. anyone know of a source? thanks
Yes....210's and 150's came with the dog dish hub caps

you can get repops from a couple diff places. you can find the real deals on ebay, but they aint cheap!!
I'm not a big fan of the repos....They do not have the center emblem as the originals did.

Reproduction

·
Registered
121 Posts
there is a set on ebay for bout $120 bucks. they aint in the best of shape. there is always a bunch of belair full wheel caps on ebay, and alot of time they is cheaper than the dog dish, whats up with that?

·
Registered
745 Posts
I have a brand new set of dog dish hub caps that came with my car .They are re prop.I will sell them for 100 dollars + shipping.
Phil

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a brand new set of dog dish hub caps that came with my car .They are re prop.I will sell them for 100 dollars + shipping.
Phil
I answered your private post before I read this one. These are new reprops. Do they have the chevy emblem in the center? If they do I'm very interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts