Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just about done with my 57- 210. doing it all stock and was wondering if all 210's came with only the dog dish style hubcaps? hard to find new or in decent used condition. anyone know of a source? thanks

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,390 Posts
just about done with my 57- 210. doing it all stock and was wondering if all 210's came with only the dog dish style hubcaps? hard to find new or in decent used condition. anyone know of a source? thanks
Yes....210's and 150's came with the dog dish hub caps

you can get repops from a couple diff places. you can find the real deals on ebay, but they aint cheap!!
I'm not a big fan of the repos....They do not have the center emblem as the originals did.

Reproduction

·
Administrator
70,807 Posts
Call Bob at http://www.hubcapkingdom.com. His website is no help at all but he's local and gave me a tour of his vast warehouse once. Hubcaps to the rafters going way back to the 30's. I got a Nice 55 dogdish there along with some GMC center caps. He buys out hubcap collections and stores them by the thousands. :)
Should have what your looking for :anim_25:

·
Registered
121 Posts
there is a set on ebay for bout $120 bucks. they aint in the best of shape. there is always a bunch of belair full wheel caps on ebay, and alot of time they is cheaper than the dog dish, whats up with that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.