Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a wedding on the weekend and it appears the 750 lb bride has torn me wind lace right out of the jamb on the 56 2 door sport coupe, how she even fitted in the back has got me beat, is this going to be an easy fix. Has any body had a similar catastrophy The suspension seems to still be ok.
Dave.

·
Registered
67,715 Posts
mmmmmmmmm i'd be more worried about your springs. good thing they didn't honeymoon in it.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Check under the floor. Most likely the floor pan all bowed down and bent. Car gonna be dog walkin. Seems like the wind lace may have been like an anode. :sign0020:

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
750 pounds...............perhaps a VEGAMITE diet......or better yet VEGETABLES.Maybe a walk-about and a look into the new Husbands thought pattern!!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hey! Cheap way to stretch the quarter panels.... Wider tires now.

Don

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pictures

Have'nt found a way of putting pics on here yet it seems to be very difficult some help would be a good thing.
Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Did a wedding on the weekend and it appears the 750 lb bride has torn me wind lace right out of the jamb on the 56 2 door sport coupe, how she even fitted in the back has got me beat, is this going to be an easy fix. Has any body had a similar catastrophy The suspension seems to still be ok.
Dave.
your kidding us, right? Who would marry a 750 lb. person?:sign0020:

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts

·
RIP: 10-27-2018
3,279 Posts
160kg. 352 lbs

1 - 20 of 27 Posts