Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
i will be cleaning out my garage in a few weeks and will want to sell some nomad doors as well as some hardtop doors, as i recall doors are complete with trim and glass may need some dent repair but "no" rust. can some one help me with some "fair"pricing information as well as how they could be shipped...not looking to start and auction, but want to price them so everyone one does okay..no gouging here. thanks for the advice. where would i post them?
regards aero

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
if you dont want to ship, id post on craigslist locally first. you will also wanna try ebay but with pickup only. i just bought a set off craigslist, rust free for 500 bucks. i think anything over a grand like ive seen them for sale is fantasy land, but hey you never know. this is for nomad doors. i would imagine the hardtop doors would be more affordable since they made a decent amount. stainless trim and vent wing assemblies or doorglass/frames on the doors would make them more marketable/valuable. the pair of doors i picked up had the vent wings, and the door beltline stainless for the nomad.

hope this helps!:anim_25:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello, yes i still have them....sorry i have not replied sooner but i could not get the site to accept my password! i have not pulled the junk out of the garage yet but if my memory serves me i think i have a set of both 56 and 7 doors as well as a set of 57 hard top doors if you will pm me when i pull them out i will answer you then.sorry for the hassel, aero

1 - 6 of 6 Posts