Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
27,632 Posts
Nice car all the way around. What else can you say ? Looks almost perfect to me. Mike

· Premium Member
7,205 Posts
I surely hope you get that kind of money for your car. It is absolutely beautiful, but would not sell where I live. I remember the last item you couldn't sell for big bucks, and you got a little perturbed. Good luck with the sale.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
I would have guessed $50K-$60K. Shows you what I know.:confused:

· Registered
8,720 Posts
Beautiful. Outstanding. Best wishes with the sale. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but instead learn something, so I'm asking what makes this car worth $265K?? Thank you, Carmine.

· Registered
3,533 Posts
Very nice car.

I'm curious, what is the auction record for a resto-mod trifive?

· Registered
4,573 Posts
Beautiful 55 and I hope you can get what you want, last weekend I was watching mecum's and the beautiful black 55 restore mod went through the block and bidding stop at $47,000 and it was a no sale reserve wasn't met. I don't think I've ever seen a tri-fives go for $265,000 but wish you the best.

· Registered
1,097 Posts

I think some of you are giving him undue stress ,he didn,t say it was worth 265, he said it appraised for that, Grundy appraised mine for over 100,000 $ Is it worth that? Probably not, would I take less , you bet!! No one exspects to make money on that kind of build, but we all will take as much as we can get. OK ,,off my soap box,, Dick

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.