Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna have to change my bowling approach.....have pulled something in my back again.....can hardly get up & down. I have cut down on the "honey do's" though. :sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I have a bad back and I start every day by doing back stretches. Seems to help as long as I do not do something stupid.
Good luck!!
Jeffrey

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
lie down with your butt about a foot from a wall near a corner. place one foot on the wall at a right angle (it;ll stay there) the other leg keep straight and place it on the floor. then after 1 min change legs and position. repeat 3 times per leg...should make your back feel better:anim_25:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Mickey just ease around and get some tv time in. Hopefully it'll get better.:flag6: Blake

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Gonna have to change my bowling approach.....have pulled something in my back again.....can hardly get up & down. I have cut down on the "honey do's" though. :sign0020:
bowtie-trifive
Sorry to hear your back is acting up Mickey. I gave up bowling long time ago. I found it to be one of the ways I was most likely to through out my back.
:anim_25:

·
Registered
67,738 Posts
feel better mickey. :tu

·
Administrator
66,133 Posts
Mickey the bad news first rest will be the only cure, good news you`ll be back to normal, next time do some stretching warm up :anim_25:

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mickey the bad news first rest will be the only cure, good news you`ll be back to normal, next time do some stretching warm up :anim_25:
I had been bowling over an hour when something slipped....I was glad I was almost done....:sign0020:
bowtie-trifive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts