Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to wheel chart on tri five I have McGaughy 2" drop spindles on 56 chevy. wheel chart said 15x8 with 5.5" backspacing with 235 tire, does that sound ok. Is anyone running this McGaughy 2" drop spindles. Thanks Raybob

·
Registered
518 Posts
I went to wheel chart on tri five I have McGaughy 2" drop spindles on 56 chevy. wheel chart said 15x8 with 5.5" backspacing with 235 tire, does that sound ok. Is anyone running this McGaughy 2" drop spindles. Thanks Raybob
I am but my front wheels are only 5" wide ,to narrow to suit me. I do plan to go with something different I think 15x8 with a 4.5 backspace will work with a low profile tire.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Correct

Yes, that will work perfect, I have the same drop spindle set up on my 57 with 17x8 and the 5.5" back space and have no problems.
Hope this helps
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.