Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
i missed last year. my son and i are driving up for the day this year but will come home in the evening. it's one of the best shows we attend. perfect weather and really nice folks. maybe we'll see you there.

·
Premium Member
19,669 Posts
Who all on the forum is going to Duck Tail run show. I'm curious to meet those of you I see on the boards that I might meet at the show.
yep weve been going for ? wow, time sure flys :D, seems for ever, In the last few yrs we just go to the Ducktail Run, its bigger and better, and especially the swap meet its bigger and better then the dean run.
see ya there in cpl months

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds great guys. I'm from gas city and have been going to the shows since their inception. I'm a duck tail regular and a james dean spectator. I 'll check back often to see who all I might get to meet. I'll post pics and where I park most years when we get closer to the date. Chances are I might already know your cars just never made the connection to the person. I'll give you a hint on finding me (57 red and white grocery machine with a BBC that people usual say holy $h!** what's in that) If you make that connection at the show you've found me. See you there I've got welding to do, later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts