Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a good program for simulated engine dyno power curves.

It's similar to Desktop Dyno, but more detailed.

Be sure to look in the Hi Performance Street, Tracks & Racing area where I have posted the companion software to this... Drag Analyzer. The compannion software allows you to specify a vehicle and allows you to import the engine power curves from Engine Analyzer into the vehicle. You can then make a simulated 1/4 mile run and check the performance of your combo.

Download Engine Analyzer from ChevyLegends.com - 2.7mb

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
You will first have to extract the zip file with winzip, winrar, or another program of your choice that extracts zip archives... Three folders will be extracted, Disk1, Disk2, and Disk3... Open Disk1 and double click on Setup.exe...

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,388 Posts
You likely have a default folder for downloads. Most often it's in Users/[yourname]/downloads.
If not there, enter the file name in your Search utility within Start.
If you have an unzip utility- it's common, so you probably do, unzip the compressed folder "EngineAnalyzer.zip" alternately, if your compression software allows you, you can go right into the folder.
Look for a folder inside Engine Analyzer called DISK1 and double-click Setup.exe (or just setup if that's all that shows.
Install should start

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here's a good program for simulated engine dyno power curves.

It's similar to Desktop Dyno, but more detailed.

Be sure to look in the Hi Performance Street, Tracks & Racing area where I have posted the companion software to this... Drag Analyzer. The compannion software allows you to specify a vehicle and allows you to import the engine power curves from Engine Analyzer into the vehicle. You can then make a simulated 1/4 mile run and check the performance of your combo.

Download Engine Analyzer from ChevyLegends.com - 2.7mb

I searched the web site for this download and had no luck. I am wondering if this software is from Performance Trends and is called Engine Analyzer Pro v 3? Thanks Jim

·
Registered
586 Posts
Engine Analyzer ?????

:wavey: G'day, I tried following the links and had no luck, anyone got any ideas where I can get this or has it been removed for copywrite reasons??
Wayne

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I think the link is from before Otis owned the chevylegends site...
Found the copy of it I downloaded way back when the link worked and it is Performance Trends Engine Analyzer Pro 3.0

1 - 9 of 9 Posts