Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...

Just wanted to share the Dyno experience with all y'all here on TriFive! It was a lot of fun running the car myself and putting it through the gears while rolling the drum. First time I got to do that on a rear wheel setup and enjoyed every minute of it.

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Great video 55.You must be happy that it
Dyno-ed 530 horses at the rear.:):):)
Your '55 looks and sounds great.:tu:tu:tu
I like your gauges.Are they Dakota?

:bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb:

Doug

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great video 55.You must be happy that it
Dyno-ed 530 horses at the rear.:):):)
Your '55 looks and sounds great.:tu:tu:tu
I like your gauges.Are they Dakota?

:bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb:

Doug
Yes Doug. Dakota VHX gauge pack and the controls are up behind the dash. Nice stuff. Glad you like the sound of the car too...because I love my Hooker Aero Chambers. Best mufflers on the planet bar none.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup...went to cruise night Wed evening and rolled my foot into it on the way out. Nothing but fried tires as a result of it. I'm totally diggin it and it doesn't need a clutch or a converter to get it going. Just slowly push the go fast peddle to the floor and it'll sizzle the tires. :)

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
Wow Graeme! you are an artist and perfectionist...even the song is nail in the head, man! great video, I enjoyed it very much :congrats::congrats::congrats: You can bet I´m going to tune my combo also from rear wheels too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.