Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about putting these on my 56 belair 350, 700r4, 373 gears. I would like to hear the good and the bad and what brand is best. Thanks so much.

JIM, 56 BELAIR 2DR SEDAN

·
12,256 Posts
I have DMH Performance cutouts. I looked at 3-4 different brands and even bought another pair before I got these. Mine are 3.5" and come straight off the headers. These seem like very high quality units. The Quicktime ones I got were junk in comparison, so I sold them on eBay. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how they perform because I haven't even started the engine yet!!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
ELECTRIC CUTOUTS

I looked at a few different brands and decided on the QTP with the digital controller. I saw where these were used on the O'Riley's 57 Chevy car. I have been using them for over a year now and I really have fun with them. 100% satisfied.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Pypes here and have not had a problem with them sealing up after use then closing over a year now. I have long tube Hookers and the cutouts are on the Y pipes off the headers. Would've liked to dump right off the headers but not enough room to T exhaust pipes and keep them inside the frame rails unless I wanted to a major rebuild...not happen' right now:)

I really like Chevynuts set up...well engineered and looks fantastic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts