Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning to attend the 9th annual Emerald Coast Cruise show on Nov 4-9? Its going to be held at a new site this year, Aaron Bessant Park right next store to Pier Park where the ladies will love all the shops to visit. You can visit www.emeraldcoastcruizin.com for all the info. Hope to see and meet some of you there. Be safe. Bryant :shakehands:

·
Registered
265 Posts
I Will be There with the 55 Fresh from the Build Look for The Tango Colored 55 and say Hello. Hope to meet some Tri Five members While Down There. Been going since it started. Usually have my Wifes 67 Camaro There.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Emerald

Headed out in the morning. Talked to a friend that has been there a couple days and says its full already.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Bryant, Thanks for the invitation. I would love to come visit. I looked at the website and it looks like you will have a bunch of fun stuff going on. Ya'al enjoy and post some pictures next week.
Larry From Tulare, CA

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Pics from my visit today, lil chilly for a Harley ride, but fun. I was wearing my leather jacket and gloves with jeans, then I stopped and put my rainsuit pants on because my legs got cold.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
More Pics

I told my wife I did my good deed for the day, on the way in Destin I saw a hitchhiker, I turned around and went back and offered him a backseat ride, he said sure. As we talked I learned he was an Army Veteran, Jim Eckler, Army Artillery, homeless from Austin Texas and headed to Panama City hoping to find construction work. He had been walking for ten days! I bought him a beer, then gave him a ride to downtown Panama City and $10.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Check out this 9-11 memorial paint job!
On the way back it got colder, the white cloud streaks turned pink, then pink and gray as the sun set, and finally gray. I got chilly and added clothes back on as I went.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I took pics of probably less than half the TriFives there, my phone battery was running low and I wanted to save it for the ride home.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I would hate to be a judge at a big show like this, there were so many nice cars, especially in the 55-57 class.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Some non TriFives, I also like 67-72 trucks, and Mustang Fastbacks, have one of each ;) You need a full day to get around and see all the cars if you tend to stop and talk to owners like I do, I didn't get to see everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
And finally, I saw these guys in a rat rod, checking out another rat rod. Seems like people either love them or hate them, I'm kind of ambivalent, they're interesting, but I wouldn't want one.

Attachments

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Good pics and a good deed done too, Mike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts