Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to see how it was made after all these years. Some of you may not be old enough to remember this classic from the '60's. Turn it up nice and loud and enjoy. For those still caught in the '60s groove -- this is the answer to how that magnificent signature tune came about...Superb....wait till the guy whistles!

THE UKULELE ORCHESTRA OF GREAT BRITAIN - THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY!

Starts out slow, but give it a chance and listen to the end. You will like it!
max
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=pLgJ7pk0X-s

Costume Outerwear Poster Label Games

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
The got it WRONG! I HATE it when folks do this. They are repeating a 5-note trill 4 times. If you listen to the REAL theme, the 3rd trill in the series is a 4-note trill. :mad0028: They get a C for their effort or lack thereof. They also should be grunting in Italian, after all this is a spaghetti western not a Saxon western. The trills in the Rondeau (Masterpiece Theatre Theme) by Jean-Joseph Mouret are also typically butchered by lazy trumpeters. Hard to find good talent these days.

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
The got it WRONG! I HATE it when folks do this. They are repeating a 5-note trill 4 times. If you listen to the REAL theme, the 3rd trill in the series is a 4-note trill. :mad0028: They get a C for their effort or lack thereof. They also should be grunting in Italian.
I guess you know your music better than me, i could not tell you a 3 trill form a 4 trill :sign0020:

I just know my ears said it did not sound as good, but it was still cool to check out the video and how the song was done.......:)

My wife's gets angry with me when it comes on the Sirius, i can keep playing the song over & over up to a hour on the Sirius :sign0020:

Rick

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
The Italians did their music right in this film. Check out the centuries old and very valuable Stradivarius violin the prisoner is playing as Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramirez is being tortured by Angel Eyes' hit man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.