Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have put together this book. It is 160 pages of exploded views of almost all parts of the car. ID numbers and tons of important information.Ever take something apart and wonder how to get it back together, well with these exploded views its easy to see what goes where. Has steering, brakes, motors, fuel injection, chassie, lights, transmissions, interior, and many more things.Shows all the springs, clips, balls, gaskets, screws, etc.Could make repairing and rebuilding alot easier. They are 3-hole punched to fit in a binder. Great Christmas gift for a friend or yourself. $25.00 Shipping is $4.00 [email protected]

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
hi ya rick and welcome! i have the "factory assembly instruction manual" and"shop manual" already. paid alot more for mine :eek:. yours sounds great and thank you anyway:tu:)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Rick, could you post a few sample images from the book, so we can get an idea of what it's like?

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,713 Posts
Rick....Thanks for the post....Does the book cover all three years?....I noticed furl injection on the list....Then I remembered that '57 had fuel injection...Are the exploded vies taken with a camera or some type of drawings? Could you post the table of contents and index?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts