Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to be stuck at a point where I need some extra hands. I have all my pieces painted and ready to assemble, but need a friend to help me do things like mount the doors, put in the motor/trans, put on the trunk lid.....those 2 man projects. I have friends that help when they can get here. Most of them live a couple hours away and have busy schedules also.
It's too bad we are scattered all over the world, as I would gladly drive a couple hours to help a Tri-Fiver with their car for a day. Anybody out there close to Superior, Wisconsin?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I'll be in Madison the week of Thanksgiving -- wonder if my wife would mind if I took a day and drove up to Superior! We might take a "side" trip to Rhinelander for a day or so, that's a little closer to Superior. Of course, if I do this, you'll have to stop by my place and help me the next time you're in Florida!

There's a thread about having a meet somewhere in the middle of the country, and I was thinking it'd be great if we could trailer our cars to the meet and have everyone pitch in and finish some projects while we're there!

Go Badgers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts